Build Bear - Teddy Bear - Kids Gifts - Kids Party
Teddy - Crocheted Bear - Giant Teddy - Stuffed Toy
Applying A Personalised Approach
"Packed with handy hints and good practice, this pocketbook illustrates how personalised social care can be funded in the Age of Austerity. In the context of dwindling public finances, social workers can apply creative approaches to eligibility criteria to help ensure an individual's recovery from a mental health problem is appropriately supported."
Martin Webber, Anniversary Reader, University of York, UK
Part of the new Social Work Pocketbooks series, this handy book is a guide to applying social care eligibility criteria within a personalised approach. It includes a range of useful practice suggestions and guidance to help social workers think about how they can apply eligibility to psychosocial issues and needs, to ensure individuals are able to access appropriate support options. The book:
This pocketbook will help you to ensure that applications for funding individuals are well constructed. The book includes advice on assessing and supporting individuals with complex needs such as mental health, substance misuse or learning disability.
- Describes legal frameworks for assessment and service delivery
- Examines specific elements of eligibility criteria
- Provides practice suggestions and checklists
- Explores the interface between fair access to care services and NHS CHC criteria
- Uses case study examples throughout
- Includes over 100 colour illustrations of beautiful, distinctive teddy bears.
- Reveals five of the 'all time family favourites', and looks at popular bears from literature.
- Recounts in detail, the stories behind some of the most costly teddies ever.
- Pays tribute to contemporary teddy bear makers as well as the stars from the past.
Adorable Bears Articles
Adorable Bears Books